Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Writing

I began writing for examiner.com recently. However, I don't have the freedom I thought I would in regard to my writing. It is fine but they recommend I keep it to a certain number of words and I am supposed to write about events and things that happen. I will continue to write for them. Here, I will attempt to encourage, inspire, inform and humor. Please feel free to comment and express your opinions about my writing. I would love to get feedback. It will make me a better writer.

I have been listening to the Casey Anthony trial for the past week. If you live under a rock, she's the lady here in Orlando who is charged with murdering her 2 year old daughter. I know it is sensational but it is really interesting to listen to the court proceedings. I don't like to read or listen to news recaps because they always get something wrong. But listening to the proceedings without the spin of analysts and others is very informative. I also participate in a live blog and we can ask questions about the proceedings. I have learned so much about court procedure and the tactics of both sides. As a matter of fact, I've learned enough to know that my decision to go into nursing is the absolute right choice for me.

In other news today, I am still at Mom and Dad's. They are on day 2 of their cruise. Lucky dogs. I mean them, not Harley and Shadow. It is day 3 of our mini vacation here at Casa de Fontaine. We are so thrilled to have a pool to use. Anyone notice that it has been nice and cool the last three days? Yep that's the way it goes. No pool for me. Maybe later today if it gets hot again.

Anyone else going to the homeschool convention next week? I didn't realize how close it was. I can't wait. Let me know if you are going. I'd love to meet up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment