Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day Four

Today was the reception day. It was well planned which meant that there wasn’t a whole lot to do. Time flew of course until it was time to start the party. Here are the highlights of today.


- We went to the library. Usually that would not be a cause for excitement but here, Library = Internet. Going back tomorrow to look more things up.


- Got to love on my grand niece, Elin, a little more today. I got some super cute shots of her.


- Autumn drove a cherry red Camaro. I think she enjoyed it.


- Lots of dancing tonight. My feet actually hurt a lot.


- Watched my mom and dad dance to “God Blessed the Broken Road.” Yep, I cried.


Truthfully, I enjoyed hanging out with everyone last night. The reception is fun and really beautiful. I just liked being with our family. I am staying up hoping that as it quiets down, we will be able to rejoin the party. It is just too crazy for my laid back kids.


I forgot to mention on of the most special things from yesterday. I got to hang out with Addy and she really enjoyed looking at pictures of my cats on the computer. She kept licking her hand and washing her face like a cat. She was so excited. I love these girls. I really wish we were closer.


Tomorrow is a day to clean up, rest and worship. Even if we don’t get to church, we will take the time to worship our amazing God. Enjoy your sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment